EL ENCANTO DE LAS ESCALERAS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SAGRADO CORAZON UNIVERSITY INSTITUTIONAL HARRASMENT WITH IMPUNITY

I have denounced the abuses from the ADMINISTRATION of UNIVERSIDAD SAGRADO CORAZON, since we moved to our residence, 36 months ago,  next door to the illegal cafeteria on the premises to Mr. Ricci, dean,  and Mariano Rivera, the jester in charge of Buildings and Grounds.

My sources, a nice looking guachimana*, informs me that 1,200 vehicles are parked daily on this  overcrowded, academically overrated, ridiculously expensive, polluting air, soil, ground, with noise and visually university, neighbor from hell..

This is part ll of the SAGA. You could find the first part searching under Universidad Sagrado Corazon, in one of my blogs. TO BE CONTINUED.

1,200

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine how nice both of our worlds would look with MUCH LESS visual clutter caused by ALL the vehicles?

    That is what I see in your photos, or when I stand up in my office and look down over my courtyard wall and down our street.

    But I am still enjoying looking at your warm weather and growing plants. >3-4 weeks of winter left here.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visual, noise, contamination like the oil 3 in 1.

    ReplyDelete